“Why is an open concept floor plan so expensive?” “Why did you add windows on this wall?” “Why is my second floor stepping back from my first floor?” In architecture, there is always a reason why behind each design decision. In this e-book, you will find the answers all these questions with simple drawings that are visually easy to digest.
Inside the new e-book, you’ll get:
- Easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interior and exterior design recommendations
- In-depth analysis of schematic floor plans
- Common design mistakes to avoid
- All dimensions in Imperial and Metric units
Whether you’re an architecture student yearning for sources beyond basic textbooks, a homeowner searching for tips on how to remodel your house, or even a contractor wanting to improve your residential design knowledge, this is the book for you!