The brushes have loads of uses and are ideal for creating blueprints, maps, architectural drawings and plans. The uses are endless and the brushes are great for adding outlines to almost anything!
A version of the brushes with pressure sensitivity enabled is included – perfect for those who use graphics tablets (Please note that this feature only works in Illustrator CS5+).
As a bonus, I’ve included five repeat patterns:
- 3 technical drawing patterns. These were made using the brushes – they can be seen in action in the fill of the preview text. They have been supplied in black and white but you can adjust the colors by using the following menu – EDIT/EDIT COLORS/ADJUST COLOR BALANCE.
- 2 Blueprint patterns. These are shown in preview backgrounds.
To use the brushes: simply select a brush from the tab and draw with the brush tool. The color and width can be adjusted as required.
- 7 Extra short outline brushes.
- 4 short outline brushes.
- 18 medium outline brushes.
- 4 long outline brushes.
- 5 extra long outline brushes.
- 7 dashed outline brushes.
- 6 measurement brushes.
- 9 arrow brushes. -Pressure sensitive versions of these brushes.
- A demo file – Page one of the preview – so you can see how I achieved effects shown (CS5 to CC only).
- 5 BONUS repeat patterns.
Take a look at the full-size preview to see the detail!
Compatible with Illustrator CS1+
Illustrator Tools, Photoshop Tools
There are no reviews yet.